Sunday, October 27, 2013

The book fair is here….the book fair is here!!!…and a few updates

Good morning parents and guardians,

The book fair is finally here! I'm sure all of our kiddos are going to love it, especially if this is their first time seeing/attending one. Before I get into more details I want to say, THANK YOU for all the support from the PTO and all the parents who has helped in many ways.

Our Fair will be open every day this week from 7am-8am before school and from 3:30- 4:30 after school.
Our online book fair will also be available NOW - 11/12/2013 at onlinebookfairs.sholastic.com 

Here is the direct link to the school online book fair:  
http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/default.aspx?f=3299085

All the teachers at REACH will also be creating their wish list.
I have chosen some books for my wish list that I feel my class would enjoy. If you are able to donate any of these books, THANK YOU in advance from my class and of course myself.
Here is the link to my wish list:
http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/entrance.aspx?cid=LZek%2foJMOhc%3d&eml=OFE/e/20131027/acq/OFEWishListEmail////////

UPDATES:

  • This Friday two important notes went home:


Please feel free to get in contact with me if you have any further questions.

  • NOVEMBER 8, 2013 will be our next Family Friday and this time the school will be selling tickets for Charley's Grilled Subs. Tickets go on sale tomorrow!

As always, if you have any questions for me please feel free to email me or catch me at school.

Have a great Sunday everyone! 

I will be back tomorrow for my weekly update,
Miss. Maciel





No comments:

Post a Comment