Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

Hi Parents and Guardians,

Just wanted to give out a few more reminders I forgot to mention earlier this week.

This FRIDAY, 10/11/13 is Family Friday. You can come eat with your child, but please me sure to sign up (to save your spot) on the PTO cart so there is enough space for everyone. For those of you that bough meal tickets, Hotdog on a stick with be there to bring you your food.

BOOK DRIVE- As you may have seen on the newsletter,  our school is having a book drive! The winning class will get a Popsicle party. Our class has yet to bring any books, please help us by donating any gently used books.  THANK YOU in advance if you are able to contribute and possibly help us win the Popsicle party.

ROOM PARENT- I am still looking for a volunteer to be my room parent :) They would be the main parent to help organize any classroom events with myself and also/possibly help pass out any PTO information to the whole class. If you are interested please let me know :)

THANK YOU parents soooooo much for all your help, donations and support. This is making my first official year of teaching great! I am beyond grateful to each and everyone of you and of course your child for being part in my dream that has finally come true.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me or approach me at school.

Have a great rest of the day and week,
Miss. Maciel


No comments:

Post a Comment