Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week of August 10….

Good morning parents and guardians,

The new school year is fast approaching! Thank you to all those parent that came and helped moved classroom furniture to their new classrooms. I got a glimpse into my new room and I am loving it! I can not wait to finish setting it up. Another thing I really like about my new classroom is that I will be really close to the  first grade classrooms! I will get to see all my kiddos from last year…yaaaaay!

REMINDER:


If you have any questions please feel free to email me.



Here are this week's school supply specials.

Office max/ Office depot:


Staples:


Target:


Walgreens:


Walmart:


Kmart:


Toys r us:


Continue to enjoy your summer and please feel free to email or with any questions or concerns.

Thank you, 
Miss. Maciel


















No comments:

Post a Comment