Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thank you and some school updates...

Good afternoon parents and guardians,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the items donated yesterday. It was also a pleasure getting to meet most of you yesterday and seeing old faces. I am really excited to get this new year started and building new memories with my new group of kiddos.
I know it's going to be a great year!

School news:
Students love it when parents come and have lunch with them!

Come speak with Dr. Rentie and get school news!

Great way to earn miles and stay fit! Families are welcomed!

A great way to stay involved at REACH!


Feel free to email me with any questions and concerns.

Enjoy the rest of your day, 
Miss. Maciel

Ps. As the first day approaches, I will be updating my blog with important news.

No comments:

Post a Comment