Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back to school sales and school news 8/17/14

Good morning parents and guardians,

Meet the teacher night is getting closer! I can not wait to meet all my new kiddos and see my kids from last year. The meet the teacher event will be August 26 from 3:00-6:00 pm. On this day you will be able to see who's class your child will be in, walk the new campus, and purchase uniforms.
The first day of school is September 2, 2014.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call the office.


Here are this week's back to school sales:

Office max/Office depot


Staples


Walgreens


Target


Walmart


Kmart




Continue to enjoy your summer break and please don't hesitate with any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can :)

Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment