Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly sales and HELP needed...

Good morning parents and guardians,

I hope your kiddos are having an awesome summer! I was looking through all the pictures I took of them, and can only help but wonder how they are doing. Please tell them I said, "Hello!"

School news:

-I need some help!
A few weeks ago REACH moved to its new location, but every ones items were placed in two rooms. The teachers as well as myself need help moving these items into our new classrooms!
Here is a tentative schedule:

If you are able to help on any of these days please email myself of the PTO at the email provided above. THANK YOU THANK YOU in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Here are this week's school supplies sales.

Office Max/Office Depot:


Staples:



Walgreens:



Walmart:


Kmart:



Target:


As always, please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, 
Miss. Maciel















No comments:

Post a Comment