Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13: sale ads and moving dates

Good morning parents and guardians,

I hope summer vacation is still going great for all of you! I got back from my week long trip to Las Vegas and I came back exhausted but full of ideas. This conference in my opinion was the best I ever attended, it was all about Kindergarten. I even had the opportunity to meet and take classes with some of the best of the best Kindergarten teachers/bloggers from the US. I hope to be in their place one day in the future! But enough about my trip lets get to this week's school supply specials!

Office Max/Office Depot:


Staples:


Walgreens:


Kmart:




Walmart:



I hope my weekly updates are helping you save some money on your new school year purchases.

MOVING DATES:
-As you may already know, our school will be moving to a new location off Jurupa. There are lots of items to be moved and REACH would really like and appreciate your help. Moving dates are set for tomorrow and Tuesday  (July 14-15). If you are able to help in any way please email me. Moving begins at 8 am.

Thank you, 
Miss Maciel




No comments:

Post a Comment