Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week of July 20, 2014

Good morning parents and guardians!

I hope summer break is still going well. I was really happy to hear from a few parents this week with updates on how their child is doing and one even sent me a picture. It made me miss my kiddos even more and hope that they are all having an amazing summer.

Here are some quick REACH updates:







Here are some of this week's specials:
(Note: please do not feel like I am asking for the purchase of these items. I only with to share with you the specials I find, in case you would like to purchase school supplies at a cheaper price. Thank you! :) ) 



Office Max/Office Depot:


Staples:


Walgreens:


Kmart:


As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Thank you, 
Miss. Maciel
















No comments:

Post a Comment