Saturday, October 25, 2014

Look into our week..

Good morning parents and guardians,

What a week! Wow was it fun! I hope your kiddos came home with excitement but also with new information they learned this past week. Thank you to all the families that were able to donate items towards our pumpkin pies and of course our shirts for the color run. All of this could not be done with out you! I am uploading the pictures  I took as I type onto our classroom shutter fly page. If you took any pictures please feel free to upload them to share with everyone. If you would like access to our page, send me an email or speak with me and I will sign you up.

REACH News:
* Our class will be having a small celebration following the festival. You can get in contact with myself our with our wonderful room moms Mrs. Shanta or Mrs. Valenzuela for more information.


Look at our week

Language arts:
  • Unit 2-Week 2 "Nature Spy"

    • Weekly test: Comprehension (setting)

Math:
  • Finish up Chapter 4 (Count and order numbers 0-10)
    • Students will understand and how the meaning of less
    • Students will use more and less to compare number values
    • Chapter 4 test: Wednesday
  • Begin Chapter 5 (Size)
    • Students will understand the concept of same-sized
    • Students will explore the idea that only a few big objects fit into small spaces and many small objects fit into big spaces

Science:
  • All about Spiders!!

Social Studies:
  • Continue with Halloween around the world
    • Czechoslovakia
    • England
    • Germany
    • Mexico

Leadership:
  • Famous leaders

Please feel free to email me, or stop by the classroom with any questions or concerns you may have. 
I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you all once again for always donating items to our classroom and helping in any way possible. OUR classroom would not be what it is without your support!

Thank you!

Have a great weekend, 
Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment