Monday, June 30, 2014

What a year!!!!

Good afternoon parents and guardians,

I hope you are all enjoying this time off with your kiddos! I miss them already. It hasn't quite hit me that they are no longer MY students in my class. I was just uploading some more pictures from my phone and I could not stop but see each and every single picture. I was beyond blessed with amazing students and parents. All of these captured memories could not have happened without your constant support. THANK YOU, THANK YOU…THANK YOU!!

Please stay in contact with me when you can. Just like my not home said, I would still love to know what is going on in their lives. A year from now, five years, even 12 (when they all graduate from high school)! I would love to know what is going on in their lives. For me, this being my first official class of kiddos, they will always hold a special place in my heart and mind.

Today was the last day for me to pack up and say good bye to my class. I was sad but also happy that our school is growing and getting even better with every year. I believe there are some official moving dates, if you would like to stop by and help me and the school move items to the new location.
The move is scheduled for July 13, 14 and 15 (Sunday-Tuesday). If you could possibly help please shoot me an email or text.

I will try to update my blog throughout the summer, especially when school items begin to go on sale. This way, if you would like, you can begin to purchase items for the new school year.




Have a great summer break, 
Miss. Maciel

PS. Could you please say HI to my kiddos and ask "What does the fox say?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment