Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jog-A-Thon and DIBELS

Good evening parents and guardians,

Just wanted to send out two quick announcements.

Jog-A-Thon

  • A PTO representative let me know that our class has yet to receive sign ups for healthy snacks. If there is anyone that could help me purchase healthy snacks for the day of please let me know. This way I know how much to purchase.
  • A flyer went home today regarding the jog-a-thon and when donations are due (as well as some of the prizes for those students who collect certain amount of donations)
DIBELS
  • I sent home a report today containing your child's beginning of the year and mid year scores. 
  • I am happy to say that almost if not all of my class reached the benchmark goal and improved from the first test over all.
  • If you have any further questions regarding the information please let me know.

If there is anything I may be able to help you with please feel free to email me.

Thank you, 
Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment