Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tomorrow..

Good evening parents and guardians,

I wanted to notify everyone that I will not be in tomorrow. I will have a substitute teacher for the day. I have already met her (she is a REACH parent) and she has many years of experience subbing, including Kindergarten. I have to admit I am a bit nervous to leave my kiddos, but I know they will do great and are left in great caring hands. If you could please talk to them a little bit more about their behavior tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it.
I will be out for some observations, but will be back to work on Tuesday.

Also, a quick reminder about the donations for Friday's party if I could get them in by Wednesday that would be great.

Thank you everyone for all that you do and for being my partners in your child's education.
As always if there are any questions please feel free to email me.

Thank you and have a great rest of the day,
Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment