Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Leveled group rotations and donation request

Hello parents,

We are half way through another school week.
Just wanted to give you 2 quick updates. :)

I sent home a form today notifying you of child's level and where they will be rotating to for Language Arts, writing and Math.

Miss. Lopez will be leading the Advance group (above benchmark).
Mrs. Schissler will be leading the Benchmark group (at benchmark).
I will be leading the Strategic group (below benchmark).

If at any point in the school year your child needs to be moved again, we will be notifying you.

On another note, parents I need your help!
Students are beginning to do more writing and are using the erasers and pencils more often. I have a few left that I purchased, but I was wondering if I could possibly get some donations for the "big" pencils and erasers. Anything would be greatly appreciated by myself and the students.

As always THANK YOU for all your help and support.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Miss. Maciel



No comments:

Post a Comment