Tuesday, August 13, 2013

School supply list/donations

Hello! Hope every ones week is starting out well.
I had a great time supporting my school and Dr.Rentie at the school board meeting last night. I feel so proud to be part of a school that has so much support from our parents and PTO.
After Dr.Rentie's presentation we had a chance to talk a little bit about the new things going on as the school year approaches.
As I get more information about up-coming events I will be sure to post it up here.

For now, my wonderful Kinder team and myself have come up with a list of supplies we would like for our class, if you are able to donate. These items will be used for all students as we use a community approach. Some items we will need throughout the year, please feel free to donate at any time.
Some of the items we will need for our kiddos are:

Crayons
Kleenex
Large pencils (You can find these at CM Supply, Lakeshore, or Staples)
Clorox wipes
Dry erase markers
Individual white boards (can be found at Office Max for $1) 
Large erasers (please no pencil top erasers)
Construction paper
Scissors
Glue sticks
Elmer's glue
Ziploc bags- gallon size and quart size
Baby wipes
Band-aids
Reams of copy paper
Plastic sheet protectors

Once again a big THANK YOU in advance for any items you may be able to donate to our classrooms. 

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at my REACH Email.

Have a great rest of the day,
Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment