Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's almost here....

The first day of school is right around the corner. I have been busy setting up my classroom and prepping for my first week. I got to meet many of you this past Monday, let me just say... THANK YOU! Thank you for having taken the time to stop by and say Hi. Having met most of my kiddos and their parents really made me happy and more at ease, because I know I will get to meet/work with a great group of kids and parents.

As a reminder the first day of school is next Tuesday the 3rd of September. If you are able to donate any of the items listed below (in an earlier post this month) for my class please feel free to drop them off this day or whenever you get a chance. Any items would be greatly appreciated especially by the kiddos since they will be using them throughout the year.

Many parents offered to volunteer in the classroom once school begins, please remember you must be fingerprinted and cleared prior to helping out at school. If you need more information please contact me or the school office.

I look forward to an AMAZING, EDUCATIONAL, FUN school year.

As always if there are any questions or concerns please contact me via email and I will try my best to get back to you right away.

Have a great rest of the day.
See you all soon,

Miss. Maciel

No comments:

Post a Comment